- We promise to ship our best-quality products to you in a safe, secure and reliable manner and to deal promptly
with any concern you may have regarding your order.
- The Soap Box does not provide consultation medical nor professional services to customers or clients.
- When purchasing goods on this Website you warrant that the personal information which you are
required to provide when you register as a customer is true, accurate and current in all respects.
If your personal information changes then please notify us immediately by contacting us on
+965 22322-821 (10am to 6pm local standard time) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You agree not to impersonate any other person, business or entity or to use a false name
or a name that you are not authorized to use.
- You place your order request for goods from the Website by clicking on the confirm order button
at the end of the on-line order process. You will be guided through the process of placing an order
by a series of simple instructions on the Website.
- Once you have placed your order, we will send to you an acknowledgement providing you with
a payment reference and the value of your order which has been debited to your bank or credit/debit card.
Returns, Cancellations and Exchange
- Unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled your order
in accordance with the Cancellation section of the Site, our acceptance of your order and the completion
of the contract between you and us will take place when we have dispatched the goods ordered by you. To
cancel your order after it has been dispatched to you, you will need to follow the Returns Policy & Procedure.
- We may not accept your order if an item you have ordered is out of stock, we are unable to obtain
authorization for your payment or if we identify a product or pricing error. We reserve the right to reject
any offer to purchase by you at any time.
- If we are unable to fulfil your order following our order acknowledgement, we will contact you by email
or telephone advising you of this.
- Refund policy: cash payment or credit may be done no later than 14 days from date of purchase.
Products must not be opened, damaged or tampered with as per Kuwait Commercial and Consumer law.
- Exchange policy: Exchange of items may be done no later than 14 days of the item purchased.
In order for an exchange to happen products must not be opened, damaged or tampered with
as per Kuwait Commercial and Consumer law.
Complaints and Customer services
- The Purchaser should inform The Soap Box immediately of any problems by Telephone
+965 22322821 or Email email@example.com. Complaints are taken very seriously
by The Soap Box Kuwait and will be dealt with within 5 working days, although the majority of complaints
will be corrected within a few hours. Please note that the Purchaser is also welcome to contact
The Soap Box Kuwait on any issue relating to their order on the contact telephone, or email listed above.
The Soap Box Kuwait main operating hours are from 10am – 6pm standard local time
Saturday – Thursday every week.
Account details and Customer Privacy
- By using the Website, you agree to keep your password and account details confidential, and to take all
reasonable measures to prevent unauthorized access to your account. You are responsible for all actions
that occur in relation to your account. If you forget your password we will reset it upon your request and
send it to the email address you registered with.
- The Soap Box collects the information provided by the Purchaser at the time of ordering and uses this
information lawfully and in accordance with Kuwait’s Personal Data Protection Act 2013 is collected by
The Soap Box to process the Purchaser’s order and to provide the highest level of customer service possible.
- The Soap Box has the right to use customer emails to push marketing messages. If you order from us,
we may contact you about your order and we may, on occasion, e-mail or write to you with information
about our products and special offers. If you would prefer not to receive any promotional material
at all from us, please let us know.
- Prices for Goods where applicable as well as standard packaging. The price does not include the delivery
of the order to the Purchaser. This is an additional cost, unless otherwise stated. We will take all reasonable
care to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices of products appearing on the Website are correct
at the time when the relevant information was entered onto the system. Although we aim to keep the Website
as up to date as possible, the information including product descriptions appearing on this Website at a particular
time may not always reflect the position exactly at the moment you place an order.
Secure Ordering and Payment
- We put orders from our website (and credit card orders by other means) TAP Co., a leading payment gateway
software system. After making an order on our site, you will be asked to enter your credit card details.
This information is then protected in transit over the Internet by SSL encryption. You may see a completed
padlock or key in your browser when you are on the payment page. Long obsolete web browsers
(typically version 3 or before) may not make a secure connection or may display an unnecessary security
warning because their technology or internal security certificates are out of date.
- Payment can be made by any major credit card and will be debited and cleared from your account before
the dispatch of your goods. All credit/debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorization
by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to, or subsequently refuses to, or does not,
for any reason, authorize payment to us, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
You confirm that the credit or debit card that is being used is yours.
- We will retain the legal ownership of the goods until full payment has been made by you and such payment has
been received by us. Legal ownership of the goods will immediately revert to us if we refund any payment to you.
- Goods will only be dispatched once payment has been received in full.
- We will make every effort to dispatch orders 48 hours of receipt – saying that orders are usually sent out
same day using our own company delivery service unless discussed and shipped within 24hours of order,
but in some cases such as over weekends and bank holidays your order will be shipped next business day.
- The Soap Box does not accept any liability whatsoever for delayed delivery caused by any third party.
As soon as you have received the goods, you will assume all risk in the goods. Upon delivery of the goods
to you, we will also provide you with sufficient details to enable you to
- Exercise your right of cancellation; and
- Address any intended cancellation or complaints to the correct place of business.
- If you have not received the entire order as detailed in the order confirmation email sent to you when an order
is received, please contact The Soap Box.
Product and Product Variations
- Please bear in mind that our handmade range of products are genuinely hand-made in small volumes so you
may encounter some variation in color, texture, scent or wrapping between batches or orders and as they are
pictured on this site or in any other marketing materials. If you do have any problems or queries, please let us know.
- We attempt to be as accurate as possible when describing products on the website; however, to the extent
permitted by applicable law, we do not warrant that product descriptions, on the Website are accurate, complete,
reliable, current, or error-free.
- Any products and services, and any samples thereof, we may provide to you are for personal use only.
You may not sell or re-sell any of the products or services, and any samples thereof, you receive from us.
- All content available on the Website, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, logos, button icons, images,
data compilations, and software, and the compilation thereof (the “Content”) is the property of The Soap Box Kuwait,
our affiliates, our partners or our licensors, and is protected by Kuwait’s commercial law. Nothing may not be
reproduced in whole or part by electronic means or in print without the prior written permission of the company.
- We are not responsible for the content of any off-Website pages or any other websites linked to or from the Website.